Thursday, September 29, 2016

Week 1

1. What prompted me to do this course is because I am a Business major. I need this class not only because it's a requirement, but it's the career path I will be going down. I find this topic very interesting, and I am looking forward to this class.   

2. Yes I am a Business major, and I am focusing on marketing and entrepreneurship.

3. I am most interested in learning about this class is the “do’s and don'ts” in how to advertise your certain product. Also how to make a marketing plan for a business. I am eager to become a better business student.

4. I am passionate about sports, volleyball is my favorite. I also want to run my own hair salon when i'm older. It has always been a passion of mine, and its why i'm going down the career path that I am.   



Part 2



Brennan, Bridget. "Are You Inspiring Your Customers? Take This Quiz To Find Out." Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 9 Sept. 2016. Web. 29 Sept. 2016.


The article written by Bridget Brennan is about customer service, and working hard. It's all about building relationships with your customers, and making them feel good. She talks about an experience at a store where the the person selling the product worked so hard, and wanted what's best for her client. She would run across the store to find the right products the client needed, she was so enthusiastic bringing a smile to the clients face. They left the store eager to go back, and happy with the purchases they had made.  

The main point that applies to marketing in this article is burling relationships with clientele, and working hard. Relationships, working hard and, caring will take you so far in the business world.

I learned that not all shopping trips are as amazing as the one talked about earlier, we all know that. But why make someone's day more stressful, and hard as it is and push a product in their face trying to get them to buy it. Instead show the customer you care and want to help them. Stop being so pushy, and if they say “no”, no means no. Some customers won't even give you the time of day because they strictly don't want your product your selling. That's fine, those ones are your loyal customers, not everyone will buy and love your product.     


No comments:

Post a Comment